Growlytics creates a customer profile for each person who launches your app or visits your website.
Customer Detail Page
Customer profile comes with default fields, such as email, phone number, and language. You can also extend the default profile by adding custom fields through SDK that are useful for your business.
For example, if you are an e-commerce platform, you can create a custom profile field to track what total purchase a customer has made till now. Customer profile has a set of default fields, such as email, phone number, location, language. You can also extend the default user profile by adding custom fields that are specific to your business.
By adding more custom fields in the customer profile, you will have more chances to create segments for customers that have a specific profile property, and you can also run a campaign to engage with that segment. You can also use these fields inside campaign messages to create personalized messages.
Customer profile consists of following type of information.
- Identifiers: Each profile is given a unique id by Growlytics. You can also provide your platform's id to identify that particular customer, we call it system id(Your system's id).
- Properties: This is information stored about the customer. For example, this might include age, gender, device, and location. You can also extend the default customer profile by adding custom fields that are specific to your business.
- In a Customer Profile, you can set a maximum number of 256 custom attribute keys
- User Profile attribute keys must be of type String and attribute values can be scalar values, i.e. String, Boolean, Integer, Float or a Date object or array.
- Attribute key names are limited to 120 characters in length.
- Scalar attribute values are limited to 512 characters in length.