Follow the steps mentioned in the page to send emails from Growlytics using your own SMTP server.
Its not recommended to use your own SMTP server due to many resons like keeping sender reputation. Instead, you can use Amazon SES, Postmark, or SendGrid, you can also integrate your own SMTP gateway to send emails.
- 1.Login to Growlytics Dashboard.
- 2.Go to Integrations page.
- 3.Click on Emails Tab.
- 4.Click on "Add Provider" Button.
- 5.Click on "Custom SMTP".
- 6.Enter configuration name for your reference purpose.
- 7.In the host box, enter your publicly accessible ip address or host name of your SMTP server.
- 8.In the port input box, enter your SMTP port.
- 9.Enter Username and Password values from your SMTP credentials, required to authenticate on SMTP server.
- 10.Enter From Address - this value will be used as sender email address. Most customers don't not open an email unless they recognize the sender.
- 11.Save your settings, send a test email to make sure integration is complete. You must receive a test email from configured SMTP server.